Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dumbness from YOU!

No, I'm not calling you dumb, er, maybe I am, but we're all dumb in our own little dumb ways (how many times did you think you could fit the word "dumb" into a sentence?).

I'm glad that form thing worksish, it's being a little dumb pain but it seems like it's working 90% of the time...

I'm hearing of crazy drunk drivers smashing into walls (for the record the dumb part is the drunk driving part, the smashing into the wall, I feel almost sorry for).

Big one I overlooked is the infants at R rated movies...c'mon now, babysitter, or wait for the DVD. For the record, my theatre doesn't allow any children under 6 years old to be permitted to any R rated film after 6 pm, people look at our sign and say, "why would they?" Dumbness all around.

Also got one about grocery stores...I've got a ton of those too, do I see a list in the future? Maybe another print out to leave on the shelves of grocery stores...I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside (too bad, it's raining which makes me cold and damp).

No comments: